Definition:Technology at the scale of 10(-9) of a meter, i.e. on the scale of atoms and molecules.
Chemistry is the predecessor of nanotechnology.
- History of nanotechnology
- Eric Drexler
- Ralph Merkle
- Robert Freitas
- Ray Kurzweil on nanotech
- U.S. National program in nanotechnology
- U.S. Department of Defense program in nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in the former USSR
- Eric Drexler blog
- Ray Kurzweil site
- Robert Freitas site
- Ralph Merkle site
- Nanotechnology from New Scientist
All items (10)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.